Virtual Valentine’s Date Ideas
With Valentine’s Day 2021 around the corner, I’m sharing lots of virtual Valentine’s date ideas to make for a romantic and safe night in. You don’t need to go somewhere fancy to show how much you love someone, and oftentimes the best date nights are the ones spent at home. And if you’re celebrating Valentine’s apart from your significant other this year, thankfully there are plenty of fun and romantic ways to spend time together virtually.
Here are some virtual Valentine’s date ideas:
- Virtual paint night. Places like Muse to Go now offer paint-at-home kits (specific Valentine’s kits, too) where you can follow along with their video and have a fun paint date night. Pinot’s Palette also offers paint-at-home kits with live, virtual paintings.
- Josh Groban Valentine’s virtual concert. Enjoy a nice dinner at home while enjoying the love songs of Josh Groban. I like to easily stream his virtual concerts from my iPad to our TV with the Apple TV. The concert is on February 14th at 5 PM PST. Purchase tickets here.
Virtual Josh Groban Concert
- Virtual flower arranging class. Instead of just having flowers delivered, have fun learning how to put together your own bouquet together. Alice’s Table offers so many virtual class options that are perfect for Galentine’s and Valentine’s.
- Virtual wine tasting. Enjoy a romantic wine tasting together in the comfort of your own home or have fun celebrating together virtually from afar. Thankfully so many wineries are offering virtual wine tastings. One of my favorites is definitely the Italian Tenuta Toricano. They also offer so many fun virtual experiences. Read my blog post about our virtual trip to Italy with Tenuta Torciano here.
Virtual Wine Tasting with Tenuta Torciano
- Virtual cooking class. Learn to cook something new together with an interactive, virtual cooking class. There’s a lot to choose from on CozyMeal.
- Virtual trip. Have fun exploring a new city together through a virtual tour through Hop a Tour. I highly recommend Hop A Tour – absolutely loved the Como, Italy tour – it felt like we were really there!
- Virtual chocolate tasting. Ethel M has really amazing chocolate and is offering virtual Valentine chocolate tastings on the weekend of Valentine’s Day.
- Virtual cheese tasting. If you’re a fan of cheese, a virtual cheese tasting would make for a fun and unique date night at home. Cheese Grotto offers a virtual Valentine’s pairing.
- Virtual candle and soap making class. Enjoy making a special candle or soap together with a virtual class and at-home kits from places such as The Candle Bar and Love & Make.
- Virtual puzzle for two. Have an adventurous and exciting date night at home with a virtual puzzle called Alone Together.
- Virtual champagne tasting. Domaine Carneros in Napa, known for their superior champagne, is offering virtual champagne tastings.
Cheers to a safe and fun virtual Valentine’s Day! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me anytime.