Trend Alert: Pink Boots
These pink boots were made for walking… but seriously how cute are these? With Spring around the corner, a trendy pink boot is a great way to put a pep in your step. If you’re pink-obsessed like me, then they can totally be year-round boots. Besides the color, I absolutely love the modern, monochrome, sleek aesthetic, and the platform style makes wearing a taller heel easier. Plus fun boots with statement-style heels are on the fashion radar for 2022.
This time I wore my boots with my favorite Lululemon shine leggings and Express bodysuit topped with a comfy, cropped flannel for a fun day of exploring a park in Danville, CA with Danny (yes, Danny and Danielle in Danville 😉 haha). The styling possibilities with pink boots are endless- I can’t wait to wear them with jeans, skirts, dresses, etc.
What I’m wearing:
Boot Sizing: I’m wearing my normal size (7.5) with thick socks.
- Foundation: Tarte Amazonian Clay
- Powder: Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay
- Blush: Toasted Rose BlushSense
- Eye shadow: Space Shimmer ShadowSense
- Mascara: Primer | FAVE mascara
- Eyeliner: EyeSense pencil -doesn’t smudge!
- Eyebrows: Brow Trio – it’s amazing
- Lips: Amore LipSense with Enchanted Gloss (my go-to gloss!)
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to my anytime here!
PRO TIP: Portable tripod that fits in my bag that we use to take our pics.