Ever since wearing ShadowSense for the first time over 2 years ago, I haven’t worn a different type of eye shadow – it’s that good! It’s so amazing that I had to share my ShadowSense review. You may be wondering exactly what ShadowSense is. It is SeneGence‘s eye shadow: “Experience long-lasting, rich eye shadow shades that start as a crème and finish as a powder on the eyes. Shades can be worn separately or blended to create new colors and looks.”
I have to admit that prior to trying ShadowSense, I was a little hesitant to wear a cream shadow. However, ShadowSense exceeded my expectations.
What I really love about ShadowSense:
- ShadowSense starts out with a creamy consistency that you can easily blend and build, but then dries to a powder finish that lasts all day.
- It’s smudge-proof! So I no longer have to worry about my eye shadow smudging, running, or smearing. And I don’t have to reapply or touch-up during the day.
- Prior to using ShadowSense, I used to always have to apply a pricey eyelid primer before applying my old shadow. Best part of ShadowSense is that I no longer have to wear an eyelid primer (and my skin runs on the oily side)!
- ShadowSense contains SeneGence’s anti-aging SenePlex complex which is especially important for the delicate skin of the eye area.
- Applying ShadowSense is super easy and fun. To apply and blend my ShadowSense colors, I use my finger and also use this $4 e.l.f. eye crease brush.
- SenePlex Complex – stimulates cellular renewal
- Orchid Flower Extract
- Seaweed Extract
- Vitamin E Acetate
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Yeast Extract – folic acid source
- Glucosamine HC
Where to Buy ShadowSense
ShadowSense is only available through SeneGence distributors, and I’d love to be your go-to distributor (#510410). I have so many beautiful ShadowSense shades in stock. Check out my current inventory here.
Overall ShadowSense Review
In summary, I’m a huge fan of ShadowSense! It’s seriously an eye shadow game-changer. At $22 I definitely feel that it lives up to the price – especially since the tube lasts a long time. I don’t know how I lived without it before! If you have any questions at all, reach out to me anytime or leave a comment below.
As pictured above, I'm wearing:
•Light Color Correcting Tinted Moisturizer beneath foundation •Natural powder
•Pink Berry BlushSense
•Candied Cocoa Shimmer (lids)
•Rustic Brown (in the outer corners)
•Sandstone Pearl Shimmer (along the eyebrow area)
•EyeSense Black Liner pencil •VolumeIntense Mascara in Black
•Pink Sand Gloss