Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020
It’s a sale like no other, a limited-time opportunity to save big on brand-new arrivals—plus all the essentials. –Nordstrom
Save the date for August 4th! That’s when Nordstrom‘s BEST sale will roll around again! This year’s sale will definitely be different than years past. Although I’ll be shopping it solely online this year, I already can’t wait! The sale will run through September 3rd with cardholders getting early access. Plus stay tuned because July 24th is when they are releasing the preview of all of their sale items – they’ve never done this before! Make sure to keep checking back here and bookmark this page as I’ll be updating it with all of the latest sale news, my fave picks, and what I think are the best deals.
More sale info here.
My 2020 Sale Picks
Get prepared for the NSale Early Access by getting your Nordstrom Card now. Early Access is what allowed me to actually get items before they sold out (historically speaking, things sell out crazy fast because the deals are amazing). You’ll need the Nordstrom card for Early Access (not to mention it’s an awesome card that you can earn Nordstrom Notes with) – I highly recommend it! Plus right now, they’re offering $60 Nordstrom Notes for new cardholders who apply and use their card on the day they’re approved.
My 2020 Predictions
Based off of previous years, here are my predictions for what will be on sale. Let’s see if I’m right 😉
- Spanx leggings – last year they were on a steal!
- Barefoot Dreams – their throws are SO soft and last year they were on sale along with lots of Barefoot Dreams sweaters.
- Paige jeans – I got my first pair of Paige jeans during the sale last year and LOVE them. The transcend ones are my fave – super soft, stretchy, and comfortable. If they go on sale again, it’s the best time to stock up – it was a steal!
- Fall and winter clothes – boots, hats, sweaters .. the usual 😉
- Loungewear – I foresee Nordstrom putting an emphasis on staying-at-home attire. That’s what I’m hoping for!
- Name brands – Tory Burch was really popular on sale last year.
- Staple items – hoping for more BP (Nordstrom house label) steals
- Activewear – Predicting Zella items will be on sale.
I’ll let you know what I end up getting – happy shopping! I also want to thank you for supporting my blog and shopping with my links. I so appreciate each and every one of you and absolute love doing this!
Exactly What is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
You’ve probably already heard about it, but just in case here’s why there’s so much buzz about this sale. Nordstrom offers this HUGE sale once a year on thousands of items. It’s the perfect time to stock up on your Fall staples and dream items before their prices go up. Based on previous years, the inventory of the Nordstrom sale sells out super fast. What’s unique about this sale is it’s on new items – not products being phased out.