Mother’s Day is almost here: May 10th! Although this year’s celebration will be most likely be different (and virtual), we can still make the day extra special for our amazing mothers! I compiled a list of my top picks to spoil Mom with. As always, let me know if you have any questions. Just click the links and images below to shop my Mother’s Day Gift Guide:
- Can’t go wrong with spoiling your mom with new makeup! I’m having 15% off of my entire in-stock inventory of LipSense, ShadowSense, glosses, and more. Plus free shipping! Order here.
- Beautiful makeup organizer from Anthropologie
- Dyson hair dryer – Nordstrom has the new pink, limited-edition gift set!
- Blue light glasses
- Makeup Eraser – my FAVE way to remove my makeup
- Iconic Kendra Scott necklace – I love mine!
- Mom necklace from Anthropologie
- Mama necklace from Anthropologie
- Monogram necklace – I LOVE this and have had mine for so long
- Now’s a perfect time to send a gift card so Mom can stock up on essentials. Target has a super cute card especially for Mother’s Day!
- Netflix or PureFlix gifts are also a great idea especially for now.
Keep Mom in the know virtually with tech gifts: