How to Shop Amazon Prime Day 2023
Amazon Prime Day 2023 is just around the corner. In case you haven’t heard yet, Amazon announced that their annual 2-day sale event is taking place on July 11-12th this year – YAY! And even better, early access deals have already started to roll out for Prime members and will continue to leading up July 11-12th. Deals come and go so quickly during the 2-day sale, so I highly recommend preparing as much as possible beforehand.
Prime Day Prep
- Have your Prime Membership active and logged in. First and foremost, to be able to take advantage of the Prime Day deals, you’ll need a Prime Membership. If you don’t have one, you can sign up for a free trial here. I highly recommend making sure your account is set up and logged in well before the sale to make sure it’s ready to go.
- Score a $15 Amazon credit to use: From now until July 7th, Amazon Prime members will receive a $15 Amazon credit for simply downloading the Amazon Photos App and uploading their first photo.
- Set reminders on your phone and calendar. Life gets busy, that’s why I recommend setting a few calendar events on your phone so you don’t miss important deals.
Shopping Prime Day
- Take advantage of Amazon’s Prime Visa: I personally use and love the Amazon Visa card! In fact, I wish I had gotten it way sooner. Card members earn 5% year-round with a Prime membership by making purchases with Prime Visa on Amazon.com, Amazon Fresh, and Whole Foods. I use my earnings on Amazon, but it can also be redeemed at Chase. And from June 29th-July 26th, Prime Members receive a $200 Amazon gift card upon approval for Prime Visa. And what better time than right before Prime Day 😉 If you have questions about why I like the card, reach out to me anytime. I’d love to chat!
- Manage your time. The sale is ever-evolving as deals come and go around the clock during the two-day period. That’s why it’s crucial to block some time to browse the deals. To make it easier for you, I’ll be updating my Amazon storefront (I’d love for you to follow me!) and blog constantly with the best deals and my favorites.
- Know what you need beforehand: To avoid being overwhelmed or buying products you don’t actually need, try to go into the sale with a list of products you’re specifically looking for. But that’s not to diss a good ole’ impulse buy 😉
- Keep checking back. I’ll be updating my blog constantly with my favorites and best deals – stay tuned and bookmark GracefulGlamByDanielle.com 🙂
- Invite-only deals. New this year, some Prime Day deals will need you to “request an invite.” Then you’ll receive an emailed link to shop. For instance, to save almost $300 off this laptop, it’s an invite-only deal.
- HAVE FUN and save some money. Enjoy the excitement of snagging a hot deal – I know I love to!
**This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated at no cost to you if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. All opinions are my own. Thank you for your support and for visiting Graceful Glam By Danielle. I’ll talk/blog soon!