How to Dress for the 4th of July
Since Independence Day will be here before we know it, I thought I would share my easy tips for 4th of July fashion! You don’t need to be clad head-to-toe in red, white, and blue to show your patriotic side. In fact, I favor the more simple way to incorporate American pride into your outfit. Here are my tips and well as some super cute new tops that I found at Target. I also linked to some stylish Patriotic options from Pink Lily and Closet Candy’s new collection (free shipping!). Check out all the looks and tips below:
Click the arrows to see all the cute outfits below:
- Wear a single patriotic color: all red, all white, or all blue. You can wear a romper for the hot summer weather like I’m wearing below, or pair a white top with some cute denim shorts.
- Rock a bold, red lip! If you need a lip color, let me know via email.
- Paint your nails in a patriotic way: all white, all red, or a mix of colors.
- Wear a fun red or blue statement necklace paired with a white top.
- Rock a super cute USA graphic tee.
- Wear a patriotic hat or headband.
Disclosure: Some links on my blog may result in me earning a small commission at no cost to you.