Yay it’s finally Fall! I’m just hoping that these temps start acting like it’s Fall 😉 Thought it would be fun to share some of my tips for making your house harvest-ready without breaking the bank:
- Shop the Dollar Section at Target. I found my little white pumpkins from this section at Target and LOVE them. I’ve saved them to use for years, and they look like something you would find at West Elm or Pottery Barn. Check out all of Target’s Halloween decorations here.
- Browse HomeGoods and TJMaxx. Nothing beats the joy of finding an amazing HomeGoods find – am I right?! My favorite pink pumpkin is a HomeGoods find. And what I love about TJMaxx (besides their amazing prices) is that you can shop online! Check out their Fall decor here.
- Reuse and store your favorite wreath. I found my Fall wreath at HomeGoods and haven’t found one that I like better since. As with my other favorite wreaths (pink floral, etc.) – I store them using a plastic wreath container. This helps them last for years! I just pull out the wreath for the season and store the others. Here’s what I use:
- Decorate with candles and reed diffusers. A simple and cheap way to make your house ready for Fall time is to make it smell like Fall! This is my FAVE pumpkin candle – it smells so good and is super pretty! I also found amazing Autumn Spice reed diffuser oil while shopping at Anthropologie that I used to fill up my previous diffuser with – perfect and cost-effective way for getting a guest bathroom set for Fall. I love these types of decorations because they’re consumable so you don’t have to worry about storing them.
- Doormat. Another quick and inexpensive way to decorate your porch for Fall is with a super cute doormat. Kirklands is where I found my favorite pumpkin-shaped mat that I’ve used for years!
Check out some pictures of how I’ve decorated for Fall: