Favorite Things 2020
Since Oprah just released her Favorite Things 2020, I couldn’t help but to share mine. Here are 21 products that I personally use and love – all of which would make for perfect gifts this holiday season. These are a few of my favorite things…
- Olive & June nail polish
- Pink Greenpan – my fave pans ever! I use them every day – they clean SUPER easily, are safe, and they’re pink and gold! What more could you ask for 😉
- Brooklinen sheets
- Dyson Airwrap – it curls wet hair! Can’t live without mine 😉
- VolumeIntense mascara – my fave mascara!
- Gucci belt
- Apple Watch – I absolutely love my gold stainless Series 6 – it’s amazing!
- Makeup Eraser
- Monogram coasters – makes for a perfect, personalized gift!
- Native phone charger -my fave Qi charger, plus it’s pink and looks pretty on my nightstand. Comes in other colors as well!
- Luminara candle – I have so many luminara candles. They look so realistic, have a timer, and you don’t have to worry about them like a normal candle.
- Waterpik flosser
- Dyson Corrale – cordless hair straightener. It’s amazing!
- Monogram necklace – I’ve had mine for years, and it’s still the first one I grab to put on.
- Peloton bike – My FAVE – I’ve been riding mine for 4 years now! Use code: YBWV36 to save $100 off accessories when you purchase a Peloton.
- LipSense – the best non-smudging lip color ever.
- Color Correcting Tinted Moisturizer – lightweight, anti-aging, and blends to your skin color.
- Brydge keyboard for iPad Pro – it’s so cool because it makes my iPad feel like a computer!
- Berkshire throw – washes up so well, lasts, and super soft!
- Apple TV
- Sorbus makeup/jewelry organizer
Feel free to share this page with anyone shopping for you this Christmas. If you have any questions, just let me know.