Hey! I’m Danielle. I’m so happy that you’re here! I love spreading lots of positivity, pink, and making all facets of life easier – whether that’s sharing some words of encouragement, helping you find an amazing deal, teaching my fashion and makeup tips, providing my blogging advice, sharing some interior design inspo, or telling you all about my latest Amazon must-haves. Graceful Glam By Danielle is all about living life by God’s grace and a little bit of glam, of course.
I started Graceful Glam By Danielle back at the very beginning of 2018 as a hobby after work. Today, my dream of working on my blog as my full-time career is a reality. In August of 2022, I quit my job of over 9 years to pursue my business full-time. What a blessing it’s been! Feel free to reach out to me anytime at all, I’d love to connect with you! Let’s keep up with each other on social, too (@GracefulGlamByDanielle).
If you’re curious, here’s a little more about me:
- I’m a huge Christian.
- I’m 33. (Read my blog posts: 30 Days Until 30 & 29 things about me)
- I’m a born and raised California girl living in Silicon Valley.
- I’m a self-taught content creator and business owner.
- I’ve been married to my dream husband Danny (yes, Danny and Danielle) for 9 years.
- I’m the mommy to the cutest, little morkie doggie – Teddy is my baby.
- I absolutely love my family – I’m the proudest aunt to 2 doodles and the cutest baby girl ever.
- I’m blessed with the best co-worker-turned-friend.
- I live on all of my Apple devices.
- I love, love, love the color pink.
- I’m a big Tesla, EV, and tech enthusiast.
- I love being at home, but I also love going for walks along the beach and exploring on trips.
- I enjoy going on hikes, runs, riding my Peloton, and ballet and weights with my Lululemon Studio.
- Cloudy weather in the 60’s is my fave.
- Josh Groban is my favorite singer, followed by Taylor Swift whom I always have on repeat.