Leggings are perfect for staying and working at home! So why not be comfortable and feel great by dressing up your leggings a little?! (These are the ones that I LIVE in.) The amount of ways to style leggings is literally limitless. Here are my 6 super simple ways to style your favorite leggings.
6 Ways to Style Leggings
- Comfy pullover. Stay cool and casual and pair your leggings with your favorite pullover for a really easy look.
2. Sweater. This look is perfect for chilly days and your work video meeting.
3. Over-sized stretchy top. Dress up your comfortable leggings with flowy, solid top that is equally as comfortable.
4. Patterned tank top. Spice up your solid leggings with a animal print tank top – stylish and practical at the same time.
5. Graphic tee. Finish off your look with your fave graphic tee. I love my ‘Blogger Babe’ tee from Pink Lily. Knot oversized tees at the bottom corner for a new look.
6. Plain black top. Can’t go wrong with black! It gives a sophisticated look while pairing well with leggings. Another great work-at-home outfit option.
Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to share your favorite way to wear leggings in the comments below.