2022 & 4 years of Graceful Glam
2022 is already here. I feel that 2021 really highlighted the importance of faith and the value of patience in all situations. These years of uncertainty have definitely helped me to grow and to deepen my appreciation for the smallest things in life. I’m looking forward to 2022 and hoping it’ll shine the light at the end of the tunnel. This year I decided that I didn’t want to make any resolutions, but to just enjoy each and every single day and live life to the fullest while taking breaks for much-needed self care.
Tomorrow, January 8th, will be 4 years since I launched Graceful Glam. How has it been 4 years already?! I have so much fun connecting with you through it. In the coming year, I intend to keep bettering Graceful Glam as a resource for you. (I already updated with my new website header as a first step). My ultimate hope is that Graceful Glam offers you some happiness and makes your life easier – through makeup and fashion tips, shopping assistance, life hacks, home decor ideas, sales, etc. Thank you for all of your support over the years! I appreciate it more than you know.
Some of my favorite highlights from 2021:
- After staying in our house for well over a year, being able to get vaccinated has allowed us to see family and pick up food and explore outside. It’s been amazing! In 2021 I got a total of 4 shots – 3 Moderna (2 normal, 1 booster) and the flu shot. If you ever have questions about it, feel free to email or message me anytime. I’d love to chat!
- Family gatherings -SO thankful to have been able to spend time with my family!
- Danny and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary. I love being married!
- Reading. My sister inspired me to start reading, and I’m hooked! I finished 2 books and am on my 3rd now. It’s really fun!
- Lots of house projects. Danny and I had so much fun painting an accent wall, re-doing our balcony, installing new faucets, and getting a pink couch. Some more challenging projects were fixing the fuse in the attic for our air conditioner and replacing our cabinet-enclosed microwave.
- The Mirror. Danny surprised me with the Mirror for Christmas, and I’m obsessed with it! The ballet classes are my fave. It’s crazy how much I still remember from dancing when I was younger.
- My Amazon page. I’ve really enjoyed expanding Graceful Glam with my Amazon profile. I’d love for you to follow me.